dimanche 23 octobre 2011
The Pumpkin Song - La Chanson de la citrouille
LYRICS - PAROLES
Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let's give you some eyes
Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let's give you a nose
Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let's give you a scary smile
And now you're a Jack-O'-Lantern
The ghosts and the ghouls and the witches
They will run a mile
When they see my scary smile
So put me in the window
And I'll chase the night away
Because I am a Jack-O'-Lantern
I am a Jack-O'-Lantern
I am a Jack-O'-Lantern
* Jack-O'-Lantern = une citrouille d'Halloween
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Autumn Talk - Parlons automne
DIRECTIONS : Read this little text describing autumn 🍂! The goal is to understanding the general meaning. Afterwards, you can click on the ...
The Most Consulted - Les Plus Consultés
-
Three words in English borrowed from Icelandic! 🇮🇸 Trois mots en anglais empruntés à l'islandais ! 🇮🇸 FOR THOSE INTERESTED: Listen t...
-
Listen to Mr. Frog 🐸 and Mr. George describing an apple 🍎 that Mr. Frog 🐸 wants to eat! Écoute Mr. Frog 🐸 et Monsieur George décrivant u...
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire