SIMPLE PRESENT: I have, you have, he has, she has, it has, we have, you have, they have
SIMPLE PAST: I had, you had, he had... = j'ai eu, tu as eu, il a eu...
SIMPLE FUTURE: I will have, you will have... or I'll have, you'll have...
EXAMPLES IN THE PRESENT: I have good students in English class. You have a lot of potential. He has good ideas. She has good ideas too! We have a lot of projects to do in class.
***PLEASE NOTE - À NOTER: I've got, you've got, he's got, she's got, it's got, we've got, you've got, they've got = I have, you have, he has... (popular language - langage populaire)
EXAMPLES: I've got $10 in my wallet. = I have $10 in my wallet.
She's got many Facebook friends. = She has many Facebook friends.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Autumn Talk - Parlons automne
DIRECTIONS : Read this little text describing autumn 🍂! The goal is to understanding the general meaning. Afterwards, you can click on the ...
The Most Consulted - Les Plus Consultés
-
Three words in English borrowed from Icelandic! 🇮🇸 Trois mots en anglais empruntés à l'islandais ! 🇮🇸 FOR THOSE INTERESTED: Listen t...
-
Listen to Mr. Frog 🐸 and Mr. George describing an apple 🍎 that Mr. Frog 🐸 wants to eat! Écoute Mr. Frog 🐸 et Monsieur George décrivant u...

Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire