samedi 8 septembre 2018

Mr. Frog says hi - Mr. Frog dit «hi»

EXERCISE: Read out loud Mr. Frog introducing himself. Repeat the paragraph by replacing Mr. Frog's information with your own!
 

EXERCICE: Lis à haute voix la présentation de Mr. Frog, Répète le paragraphe en remplaçant les informations de Mr. Frog par les tiennes! 

Hi! My name is Mr. Frog. I am 12 years old. I live in Montréal with my family. I live on a lily pad. I attend Ribbit Ribbit School. I speak English, French and frog talk. I like to play soccer, basketball and floor hockey. I can't play piano! My favorite foods are fly soup, fly pizza and for dessert, fly pudding. Yum yum!!! I also like video games and jumping! I have many friends. Thank you and goodbye! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Some Jokes to Learn English - Des blagues pour apprendre l'anglais

WARNING :  It is normal for beginners to have some trouble understanding humor in another language. Smile! 😃 AVERTISSEMENT  : C'est nor...

The Most Consulted - Les Plus Consultés